Established in 1875 Nicholls and Clarke are one of the oldest glass companies in the UK. The original site based in Shoreditch London E1 was relocated to Stratford in the 1982 where the business increased its product offering to include glass cut sizes and fire glass. This branch now trades from the London Docklands area following relocation as a result of the 2012 London Olympics.
In 1993 a Glass Sealed Unit business was acquired in Hampshire. Following 4 years of successful trading, the company moved to its current site at Fareham Hants. Throughout all its history N&C Glass has prided itself on the sales and manufacture of quality products sourced from all major glass manufacturers worldwide.